I had always wanted to be an attorney, but it wasn’t until I worked as a paralegal while in law school that I found my niche. I knew I didn’t like the adversarial side of law. I wanted to help people, so in 2013, I started the Nicole Pavlik Law Firm.
I’ve seen what happens to families when their loved ones haven’t planned their estates properly: anger, distrust, and hurt feelings among those left behind. My goal is to help you prepare the legal documents you need to plan for your family’s future after you’re no longer around to care for them.
As a small business owner, I also understand how much jargon and paperwork are involved in running a successful business. I help business owners set up a solid legal foundation so they can focus on running their business instead of wasting their valuable time dotting i’s and crossing t’s.
My success as an attorney stems from my focus on client relations and problem-solving. I meet with each client personally and communicate with them directly, and I don’t nickel-and-dime them with phone calls and emails.
I look forward to becoming your trusted advisor and helping you with all your legal affairs!
WHAT I PROVIDE MY CLIENTS
- As a solo practitioner, I give each of my clients the highest level of personal attention.
- I offer flat-fee pricing instead of hourly billing to avoid uncertainty.
- I know clients don’t want to be left in the dark about the next step or when to expect a follow-up from me, which is why I clarify my process upfront.
- My goal is to put you at ease and make you comfortable. I explain the legal process and/or documents I prepare in layman’s terms so even non-lawyers can understand.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- My firm and team are in Phoenix, Arizona but I live in Maryville, Tennessee.
- I have two dachshunds.
- I have run 22 half marathons.
- I started playing golf at the age of 8.
I hold a bachelor of science in criminal justice from Arizona State University and a Juris doctorate from Arizona Summit Law School.
State Bar of Arizona, Probate & Trust Section Member
Linda is the right-hand woman at the Nicole Pavlik Law Firm. As Administrative Assistant, she is the woman behind the voice on your initial call. As a mom of four, she is uber-organized. And yes, one of her kids is Nicole, which makes her the biggest cheerleader for the business and its clients. You’ll find her in the office Monday through Wednesday.
Brandy is going on her third year as a legal assistant and she has been with Nicole for one of those years. Brandy loves to interact with the clients and ensures all their expectations are met. Helping to explain things to them and answer their questions gives her a great sense of fulfillment. As a mom of a toddler, she has to juggle a lot, but it has helped her become an expert in multitasking. You can find her in the office all week.